(1) Best Paper Awards (Sessions SS01-SS14)
Call for Nominations (Open until 30th June 2021)
The organizers invite nominations for the Young Scientist Awards (Best Paper Awards).
- Master’s and PhD students; and Post-doctoral fellows.
- Those who can submit eight-page long paper for review by the selection committee by 30th June. Please download the template.
- Paper can be co-authored, but the nomination is possible only when the nominee is the first author and either post-graduate student (Master’s or PhD) or post-doctoral fellow.
- Those who deliver a presentation at the conference.
- Each nominee can submit only one paper (as first author).
- Age limit: Under 35yrs when the paper is submitted.
- Nomination is needed.
Nomination should include:
- Nomination Form, which can be downloaded below.
- Paper (8-page long including figures, tables and reference list) for the review must be submitted to the organizers (‘infoglpasiaconference’ before ‘@gmail.com’) by e-mail attachment by 30th June 2021.
- Please use the template below.
- Curriculum vitae of the nominee.
- Complete list of publications and presentations at conferences.
Nominees are confidential and only the award-winners will be notified by e-mail before the conference. Award-winners will receive a certificate of merit at the closing session on the 16th and will be posted online. The selection committee has the right of final decision.
Papers submitted to Sessions SS01-SS14: Awardees will be given the extra prize of free APC or 50% discount of APC when the paper is accepted in the special issues of journals, Environments and Land, which are proudly sponsored by MDPI.
(1) Nomination Form (please use the Nomination_Form below),
(2) CV with the list of publications and presentations, and,
(3) 8-page paper (please use the Paper_Template below).
E-mail heading should be: Young_Scientist_Award_Nomination.
Please complete your registration by your nomination.
(2) Best Presentation Awards (General Sessions GS01-GS02)
Presentations done by post graduate students (Master’s or PhD) or post-doctoral fellows at GS01-GS02 are voted by the selection committee.
No nominations are needed.
Master’s and PhD students; and Post-doctoral fellows.
Those who deliver a presentation at the conference.
Age limit: Under 35yrs when the paper is submitted.
Awardees will be given the extra prize of the ticket of complimentary registration to the 4th GLP Asia Conference.
Award-winners will receive a certificate of merit at the closing session on the 17th and will be posted online.
The selection committee has the right of final decision.