Please click here for registration.
Foreigners, regular and Partner delegates: USD 130
Foreigners, students/non-paid postdocs: USD 90
SAARC, regular and students/non-paid postdocs: USD 30
Online presenters and online audience
Foreigners, regular and students/non-paid postdocs: USD 50
SAARC, regular and students/non-paid postdocs: USD 10
- Registration will be open until Nov. 15th, 2022.
- Please note that an automatic e-mail notification of registration may arrive in your junk mailbox, which is reported to occur often. In case you do not receive the automatic e-mail notification of registration, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-person registration is only for those who will deliver a presentation either on Day 1, 2, or 3 and those who will join the conference hall at Chandragiri Hills Resort on Day 1 and Day 2 (online on Day 3). The in-person registration fee includes two-day lunches and tea breaks for Days 1 and 2, one Gala Dinner on Day 1, access to all sessions at the hall in person and by Zoom, the right to a presentation at the hall in person, and the e-abstract volume, and round-trip cable car to the venue.
- Registration for online presenters and online audience is for those who will deliver an online presentation by Zoom either on Day 1, 2, or 3 and those who will not join the conference hall at Chandragiri Hills Resort. Online-presenter/audience registration fee includes access to all sessions by Zoom, the right to a presentation by Zoom, and the e-abstract volume.
- Abstracts will be canceled if the registration payment will not be confirmed by November 15th.
- You can book a room at special discount rates at Chandragiri Hills Resort. Please visit the Venue Page of the conference website (https://ntb.gov.np/conference/venue/). This booking is only for those with in-person registration. Please send your booking request to: email@example.com, mentioning that you are a Sustainable Mountain Conference participant.
- Back to the conference website here.