|Regular, Zone A||190 USD||290 USD||330 USD|
|Regular, Zone B||120 USD||200 USD||230 USD|
|Students/non-paid Post-docs (Zones A & B)||70 USD||120 USD||150 USD|
|Conference Dinner (Day 2)||60 USD||60 USD||60 USD|
|Field Excursion (Day 4)||50 USD||50 USD*||Not available|
All rates are in US dollars (USD).
Students/non-paid post-doctoral fellows are asked to provide proof of their status later in order to qualify at the stated rate.
Early Bird: Until 30th April, 2021; Advanced: From 1st May to 13th September, 2021; Onsite: 14th-17th September 2021.
* Note: Payment of Field Excursion MUST be done by 14th August 2021.
See Zone List here before your payment.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to all sessions
- Access to opening and closing ceremonies
- Conference kit including the programme/abstract volume in USB memory
- Two lunches (Days 2 and 3) and coffee/tea breaks
- Conference dinner (Day 2) and Field excursion (Day 4) are optional.
Online Registration/Fee Payment
- Payment from here.
- If you need an entry visa, please contact by e-mail in well advance: ‘infoglpasiaconference’ and then type ‘@gmail.com’. However, the organisers reserve the right to refuse to help visa application to any person without giving reason. In order to proceed the visa application, it is advised to register and contact the organisers as early as possible. The organisers also reserve the right to amend the advertised conference programme if changes are required (for example, if a large-scale hazard event occurs).
Cancellation and Payment Policy
- All online credit card transactions performed on this website, using Stripe payment gateway, are secured payments.
- For cancellations made after 14th August 2021, no refund will be possible. Cancellations prior to this will incur a charge of 10 USD. No refund of the registration fee will be made for non-attendance.
- Notice of cancellation must be given in writing to the organisers by e-mail at: ‘infoglpasiaconference’ and then type ‘@gmail.com’.
- There will be no refund for no-shows. Denial of an entry visa application to Japan does not entitle a participant to any refunds.
Call for Abstracts (Open until 30th April 2021)
How to submit your abstract
(1) Please download the abstract below, and fill the form.
(2) Choose one session from the List of Accepted Sessions and write the preferred session number in the form (e.g., SS10)
(3) Write the title of your presentation
(4) Write all name(s) of presenter(s)
(5) Write all affiliation(s) and e-mail(s) of all presenter(s)
(6) Write abstract within 250 words
(7) Write 4-6 key words
(8) Save your file with the name of: ‘Abstract_Your name.docx (or doc)’.
(9) Send the completed form to the following e-mail address by 30th April 2021.
Please type ‘infoglpasiaconference’ before ‘@gmail.com’.
Email subject should be: [GLP 2020 Asia Conference]_Abstract.
All abstracts will be reviewed by experts for acceptance. Abstract will be accepted only after confirmation of the necessary payment.